Sonic Electronix

Which's of the 2 speaker set better ?

those have a lot of out put but they don't sound good at all imo. Fi BTLs sound better from the different setups I've heard. Are you going for sheer metering loudness, or do you want to show of with nasty lows and hair tricks? If you like the second option then I would suggest subs like the lms 5400, lms-r, smd 15/18, t2000

x2 this. are you just wanting to be loud on the meter or do you want a crowd pleaser that drops down low as hell. dont say you want both because thats not really possible.

those have a lot of out put but they don't sound good at all imo. Fi BTLs sound better from the different setups I've heard. Are you going for sheer metering loudness, or do you want to show of with nasty lows and hair tricks? If you like the second option then I would suggest subs like the lms 5400, lms-r, smd 15/18, t2000

x2 this. are you just wanting to be loud on the meter or do you want a crowd pleaser that drops down low as hell. dont say you want both because thats not really possible.

Thanx bro if i want 2 Fibtl 18 can i run 5000rms 4 each sub and what the size of the box should be

Rockfords new T5 Componnents better be Pro Audio with a fat retail of 1,799.99. And the T3 Rockford are 799.99 retail.

blablabla

I know what Pro audio is the OP didn't. I never said get the T5s

no you don't since you just stated that 'RF T5 comps better be pro audio'. And they aren't pro audio, far from it.

Rockfords new T5 Componnents better be Pro Audio with a fat retail of 1,799.99. And the T3 Rockford are 799.99 retail.

blablabla

Atleast google what pro audio means.

first of all i dont say 16 set i said 16 speakers means (8 sets bro) second i will not use the subs always some times when 2 do hair trick ... second i'm ok QS speakers ... finally bro .. right now where talking about the subs ..... why i'm doing all this because i want 2 get my car in sound sys car show

So did you google what pro audio means?

sorry for the mistake , but 8 sets is still way more then you will need.

It will only cause unneeded cancellation and can make it quieter then 2 sets if you didn't have a proper install.

WHy don't you answer the questions asked, we're just trying to help.

What does your electrical consist of?

Although in all seriousness i think this is a dream system, you're not gonna buy it in the first few years... or at all.

I think that because you aren't serious about it at all, eventhough it's a big system and your first i think?(maybe im wrong about the first system part.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

blablabla

I know what Pro audio is the OP didn't. I never said get the T5s

no you don't since you just stated that 'RF T5 comps better be pro audio'. And they aren't pro audio, far from it.

blablabla

Atleast google what pro audio means.

first of all i dont say 16 set i said 16 speakers means (8 sets bro) second i will not use the subs always some times when 2 do hair trick ... second i'm ok QS speakers ... finally bro .. right now where talking about the subs ..... why i'm doing all this because i want 2 get my car in sound sys car show

So did you google what pro audio means?

sorry for the mistake , but 8 sets is still way more then you will need.

It will only cause unneeded cancellation and can make it quieter then 2 sets if you didn't have a proper install.

WHy don't you answer the questions asked, we're just trying to help.

What does your electrical consist of?

Although in all seriousness i think this is a dream system, you're not gonna buy it in the first few years... or at all.

I think that because you aren't serious about it at all, eventhough it's a big system and your first i think?(maybe im wrong about the first system part.)

hahaah mate . I know the system is relly big and about the money i have enough money but a big sound sys 4 a begginer like me it will be ***** however i decided 2 got AA SMD18 and about the speakers i will get 4 sets ... the enclouser i will let somebody build 4 me .... Thanx all for the help

Archived