RCP Audio Posted October 8, 2011 Report Posted October 8, 2011 Does anyone know where the Sony CDXGT700UI clips at? Cheers, PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
RCP Audio Posted October 8, 2011 Author Report Posted October 8, 2011 bump?? PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
RCP Audio Posted October 9, 2011 Author Report Posted October 9, 2011 can anyone help me out? or link me to the thread that has lots of clipping details for different HU's i know its on here I just cant find it anymore PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
TRTC360 Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/76537-what-volume-headunits-clip-at/ here you go '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
RCP Audio Posted October 9, 2011 Author Report Posted October 9, 2011 thank you sir http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/76537-what-volume-headunits-clip-at/ here you go PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
TRTC360 Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 thank you sir http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/76537-what-volume-headunits-clip-at/ here you go no problem man '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.