Sonic Electronix

You need to just re read the manual.

Its too easy, and you seem to be confused

Its not that im confused... According to my DD-1 I can play my subs with a completely flat EQ with MAXED gains... the mids can go up to high 30s without clipping, low 40s is where it clips. my sub gains are maxed and no distortion up to the mid 40s. how do i match it to 37 or 38?

I read the Manuel three times <_< im an idiot <_< <_< <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

What number does your deck distort?

The exact number??

Now set the deck to that number, then brin the amp gain up until it distorts

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

IIRC its 35 or 36. Idk if i did it right. I just stick the red prone in one of the positive speaker wires on the harness? and play a 1000 @ -5db? I going to redo it amyways.

But This is whats happening... I can play my amp with MAXED SUB Amplifier gains with flat EQ... ALso when i tamper with the "regular bass EQ" when i go to +6 it still dont distort witht he amp gains max. But when i go to the other one i can go to +4 before it distorts at all on the DD-1.

My amps gain level is completely all the way up right now and its saying its not distorting

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

You have a pioneer deck?

The volume goes how high?

Forget about your amp man.

I swear this is the easiest thing ever with 100 videos how to do it. And your still doing it wrong.

What deck do you have??????

Fuck your amp.

Forget about it.

What deck?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

pioneer deh8300 im running the speakers off the deck

It goes to 62 (but i notice distortion around 40 from the door speakers

Its that i can max out my gain and not have distortion with a flat EQ all the way up to mid 40s.... I dont think most peoples amp does that

I tuned it with a USB tone of 40hz at -8.8db

Edited by Winn

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Cause you have no rca voltage at vol 36 on the deck.

That deck is clean to 57 on the speaker outputs.

If your hearing distortion its your speakers not the radio

How is it my speakers? it sounds like shit past 40 speakers are fosgate punchs 6.5"

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Disconnect your speakers and then check for distortion.

Bet it goes to 56 clean.

Thats telling you its your speakers.

Disconnect your speakers and then check for distortion.

Bet it goes to 56 clean.

Thats telling you its your speakers.

this, try turning the bass down too, raise the xover on the HU to 100 or 120

Your deck will output clean with a flat eq up to 56-57

Weather your speakerrs can handle it is a different story.

But when you lower the overall vol on the deck it takes away input signal from your bass amp and that why you can max the input sens on the amp.

Cause your getting shit voltage with the deck at 37

If your speakers cant take it then either...

Get better speakers

Or

Buy a line driver for the sub amp