Sonic Electronix

I knew i would have to post a damn help post..

But i tried to tune my gains and the red prone is stuck to my red speaker terminal(good connection). and my ground is around bare wire hooked to my amp.(maybetake out the ground?) BUT IM not getting any signal at all... and until about 47... and i can Hear distortion city around 39 to 42 on my doorspeakers (connected to my headunit. but no matter what volume i turn it to it says it doesnt distort ALL EQs are flat

Is it because the amp inside my headunit is distorting? at around 40 and my headunit can really go to 62 i have a pionner DEH8300 with 4v preamps

im so lost. How would i tune my gains on a subamp? is the amp faulty? (AQ750) i used a -8.8db 40 hz tone on a USB and a -10 hz tone and a -5 hz tone at 40 on the SMD CD and it did the same thing...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

put your probe in the neg terminal.....

says it in the manual,

some amps the power out put side is the neg

I have tried it in every terminal all negatives and positives still no detection until 47 volume and distortion city is at 40

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Use a -0db tone, reset your HU, I have pioneer deh-6000 and that ish doesn't distort until 61 on the high, and 62 on the lows. 62 being max. Recheck your RCA's and if you're using an rca style bass knob(LC-1) turn it all the way up. and set them.

Now when you go to set the amp and if you're using a remote style bass knob turn it all the way up gain to the bottom, SSF as low as it goes, and LPF as high as it goes, turn your HU up to its distortion level then turn the gain up

But why would i set it around 60? when i know my door speakers sound like shit around 40 and i dont even have a signal around 40

and how do i reset my HU?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Did u set your filters like the manual says?

Yes they are all correct

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

so you're powering your door speakers with the HU I'm assuming now....

Anyway turn your sub level(should go +/- 6 or so) up in your audio settings and make sure your filter settings are right and your eq is flat.

so turn it to 40 or 39 w/e, then turn your sub level up until it distorts at the RCAs and go from there

so you're powering your door speakers with the HU I'm assuming now....

Anyway turn your sub level(should go +/- 6 or so) up in your audio settings and make sure your filter settings are right and your eq is flat.

so turn it to 40 or 39 w/e, then turn your sub level up until it distorts at the RCAs and go from there

Alright somehow i got it to detect and i put it at volume 37 but i turned the bass to +1 and it gave me distortion and i turned the gain down until no distortion. but no here is the problem my clip light is blood shiney red on my Gain knob. It says no distortion on the DD-1 and considering the Gain knob only detects rail voltage IIRC? will this be okay?

and plus the bass wouldnt go in the negatives on one screen it says 0-6 "bass" and then another one says SW 2 -24 - +6

i went off the first option

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I dont mean to bump so early but i got to get out there before it gets to late have to be to work in the morning and my dd-1 is still connected. :pardon:

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE