they are all 12 w7's. Yeah i like them but i want to get into more SPL comps and be more competitive and the w7's are really the best SPL speaker to be using. They do great with the set up i have even being under powered. Put it this way w7's are great for SQ if you want to pay the money. At first i wanted nice build with great SQ but now i want to hit that 150 mark. I can do it just need to change my amps to 2 sundown 3500d's and then ill do it but im just gunna go full out wall with 2 18 fi btl n2's. that will def do it.

they are all 12 w7's. Yeah i like them but i want to get into more SPL comps and be more competitive and the w7's are really the best SPL speaker to be using. They do great with the set up i have even being under powered. Put it this way w7's are great for SQ if you want to pay the money. At first i wanted nice build with great SQ but now i want to hit that 150 mark. I can do it just need to change my amps to 2 sundown 3500d's and then ill do it but im just gunna go full out wall with 2 18 fi btl n2's. that will def do it.

Yeah if you change your amps around im sure you can hit it.

I was talking about the stax amps tho.. haha you like them?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Yeah if you change your amps around im sure you can hit it.

I was talking about the stax amps tho.. haha you like them?

haha yeah my bad they are alright. just the biggest down fall to them is that they are only 4g inputs not 0g. but other than that yeah i like them

Diesel, Whats up my brotha from another forum! You know how I feel already haha. Good stuff all around.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

will be doing a power upgrade soon. 2 runs of 0g from alt to battery and then 2 runs from front battery to rear batteries. Going to try and find some copper rods and put them into the power and ground input to be able to run multiple runs of power and grounds to amp for abit more efficiency. New amps on the way as well.