Second Skin Audio

AQ SD2.5 15 Sub box

Well id wire them on separate channels so you get the most out of em 2 tweets together 2 mids together.

Was something i plan on in the future. I just have the 6.5 3ways right now to the amp that are on all for channels. I was planning on wiring the 6.5's together on the 2 rear channels and have the 8's and tweeters on the front channel. Or another thought was have a 6.5 and 8 wired together and have a 6.5 and tweeter wired together. just wasn't sure yet. Just the amp was going to have to wait couldn't get another amp right now.

Either way id isolate your tweeters from being on the same line as your mids.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Either way id isolate your tweeters from being on the same line as your mids.

Yeah well i was also thinking that i wire the 8's together in one channel and the tweeters in the other. Just thought it would suck cause i would either have just left or just right to the speakers

As long as you don't mess with fade or balance it'll sound fine.

cool thanks bro that made a lot of my headaches go away...LOL i guess i will just have the 8's together and the tweeters together for now till i get another amp. Should i plan on getting a 2 channel or 4 channel? cuz i been looking around and it seems to get an amp that is near the 100wrms start getting expensive. I have seen that i could achieve around 100wrms at 2ohms on a 2 channel amp and see that i could get the same from a 4 channel amp. just it seems to be about the same price. So what would you suggest?

LOL. i already know if i dont plan on upgrading i will be lying to myself... but yeah the 6.5's i already got are on a 4 channel now. I will get the 2 8's and tweeters tomorrow, so the fedex tracking number says, i will end up putting all speakers to the 4 channel till i get another amp. So would there be a purpose to get 2 new amp?