Sonic Electronix

The 90's Tahoes should be pretty cheap if you can find one without a lot of miles I'd do that, or maybe an expedition

Both are within price range. What would you do?

For sure a Tahoe if you can find a nice one with a lowish amount of miles on it. A lot more space and I'm pretty sure you can fit more Alts in the future

When you say more space: you mean more space then an expedition?

I was there haha him and his two friends were more excited than a girl at prom bahahaha I hadnt heard a 150 til two days prior ( same truck) and he gets loud on 4 15s

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

I was there haha him and his two friends were more excited than a girl at prom bahahaha I hadnt heard a 150 til two days prior ( same truck) and he gets loud on 4 15s

Haha YUP

Ryan's port could swallow a man. That thing is no joke!

The 90's Tahoes should be pretty cheap if you can find one without a lot of miles I'd do that, or maybe an expedition

Both are within price range. What would you do?

For sure a Tahoe if you can find a nice one with a lowish amount of miles on it. A lot more space and I'm pretty sure you can fit more Alts in the future

Years? I would like to avoid spending more than about 2k if possible as a loose budget

spend 2k on a car? no offense man but your gonna need alot more than that to pay for if your wanting a truck/SUV that will hold what you want thats reliable IMO

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

spend 2k on a car? no offense man but your gonna need alot more than that to pay for if your wanting a truck/SUV that will hold what you want thats reliable IMO

No offense taken. But it's a teenager's budget =/ and people's first cars are rarely perfect. I could go more if it was really worth it, but I don't want to.

look for like 4runners or something, or older jeeps..

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt