Woo! Speakers coming, again!

lol damn dude where are the videos you promised us?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

In a ditch somewhere along US 60 -.-

Seriously, I picked my "ex-gf" (we weren't really dating, just talking) up to talk about some shit, she got pissed for some reason and threw my camera in the creek...so yeah, $350 + all the videos I hadn't copied to my hard drive...so yeah, new camera coming up soon...Sorry guys. -.-

POTATO!

Seriously, I picked my "ex-gf" (we weren't really dating, just talking) up to talk about some shit, she got pissed for some reason and threw my camera in the creek...so yeah, $350 + all the videos I hadn't copied to my hard drive...so yeah, new camera coming up soon...Sorry guys. -.-

dang that sucks.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

camera in the creek...dam be more gutted about this than the break up its self

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

dang that sucks.

Yeah, it really does. -.-

camera in the creek...dam be more gutted about this than the break up its self

It wasn't even really a "break-up" as we were never really together officially, just "talking" so yeah :shrug:

I'll try to get some with my iPhone 4 when I can.

POTATO!

Just as a small update, nothing real big...I'm still loving these speakers. The midbass response on these is amazing. The lower bass output lacks a bit at high volumes, but that's because these aren't built for that. I will definitely be buying the ELX118P's next, then debating between working on another set of these, or (if I get some more band work) a set of Kustom KPC12MP monitors with replacement Eminence drivers (horn mainly, then possibly woofer as well). Somewhere in that plan, I will definitely be throwing in a Presonus 24.4.2 mixer for the band side.

POTATO!