Sonic Electronix

I've heard alot of people say running 1 remote wire and branching to several pieces of equipment does no damage to your HU, I've also heard people say running multiple remote wires from the HU is good also. Just wanted to see what you guys thought was the best way to wire when it comes to wiring the remote for multiple amps, and processors. I've seen relays used, trigger remotes, and toggle switches.

If you want to be able to switch different amps on and off then you will need switches. But I think its ok to run multiple amps off of one remote wire.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

use a relay.

I checked out the multiple amps or acc. thread that discussed using relays would you happen to have the correct diagram for using relays with diodes, im wanting to try a different way of wiring remotes

If it's just 2 amps, I would just jump the wire from 1 amp to the 2nd, if it's 3 or more I would definatly use a relay

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived