Second Skin Audio

Which should I buy?

SpawnZ

I've had one L7 12 on a zx750 in a trunk, and it was loud as hell, but sloppy as shit, just my $.02, you can definately get some FI's, AQ HDC3, sundown sa-12's, there are a lot better choices for the money

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

i looked up the specs on the amp, it says 3200 watts at 2 ohm, which plenty. get the dual 2 ohm option so you can wire it like so.

hell i'm not sure that stock electrical will even support that, but that's another story.

one KEY aspect of information is to make sure your gains are set properly. do you know anything about this?

Proud owner of a DD1 :)

lucky fucker

and if u have stock electrical id sugest foing the big 3 and adding a xs battery or 2 in the back along with a decent battery up front

i looked up the specs on the amp, it says 3200 watts at 2 ohm, which plenty. get the dual 2 ohm option so you can wire it like so.

hell i'm not sure that stock electrical will even support that, but that's another story.

one KEY aspect of information is to make sure your gains are set properly. do you know anything about this?

lucky fucker

and if u have stock electrical id sugest foing the big 3 and adding a xs battery or 2 in the back along with a decent battery up front

Sorta have the big 3, all 0g wires, 300a fuse. Sadly stock alt and batt.

lucky fucker

if u got all 0g u have the big 3 already lol

you either have the big 3 or don't lol. if you grounded your battery and engine with 0awg, and took a strand of 0 awg from the alt to the battery, then you have done the big 3.

i'm almost done drawing your box, will post pics shortlyish

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

lucky fucker

if u got all 0g u have the big 3 already lol

ah, lol. Do capacitors come in handy?

you either have the big 3 or don't lol. if you grounded your battery and engine with 0awg, and took a strand of 0 awg from the alt to the battery, then you have done the big 3.

Sounds good :)

hey would u mind checkin my math for me 16x38x18 with a port 5x5x11

i havent done the math on a box that small in forever lol

hey would u mind checkin my math for me 16x38x18 with a port 5x5x11

i havent done the math on a box that small in forever lol

Chris Torres does my math. :peepwall:

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived