RyanMoore Posted October 14, 2011 Report Posted October 14, 2011 I have a 12inch rockford hx2 sub and i was wondering if there was a place to get it reconed or bye the recone so i can do it my self and what happens if u hook ur postive and negtive wires up backword cuz i wired my sub to the amp and the wire are the same color so i dont no if it hurting my sub or not please help thanks
BCarter Posted October 14, 2011 Report Posted October 14, 2011 possibly psi Eye Kandy Kustomz 2414 E. Napoleon St. Sulphur, LA 70663 (337)313-3121 [email protected] Eye Kandy Kustomz Page My Page
Supercharged DCs Posted October 14, 2011 Report Posted October 14, 2011 Pretty sure hooking the negative up to the positive and vice versa will throw the woofer out of phase, but I haven't done it personally so I'm not 100% sure. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.