Sonic Electronix

New System in my 2002 Tahoe

Thinking of putting in a system in my 2002 Tahoe 4x4. I just got the Truck (new to me), its all stock and want to puthing something in it. I dont want to go all out with a wall or anything like that(I want to keep room for a ice chest full of beer). Nor do I want to just put two 12's in the back either. I want to do something, something that has some shock and awe. After looking at all your buils and posts, im thinking I want to do something like 1 SMD 18 and maybe 3000 watts to the sub. What do you all think? What amp or amps would be good for what I want?

Thanks Keith77

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Im not too worried about the cost. Im planing on it being around $3,000. Im also planing on doing it all my self. Im pretty handy. I own a automotive repair shop. LOL My main questions were more to equipment.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived