bass not coming on right away?

when i first turn on my truck and if a song is on...theres about a 3-4 second delay before the subs start playing..amps coming on right away..but the subs dont start till a few seconds later? any ideas how to fix this? its annoying <_<

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

when i first turn on my truck and if a song is on...theres about a 3-4 second delay before the subs start playing..amps coming on right away..but the subs dont start till a few seconds later? any ideas how to fix this? its annoying <_<

wait 3-4 second's before playing music! sorry that's my best shot lol

my bro lil 12 you have push it to get it moveing and started lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

at least i know im not alone lol i dont even have a clue why it does it..cuz after that they play perfectly fine haha

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

to the pushing the sub to get it started..could be a tinsel lead problem maybe..might check those ive seen that problem before

alright well just gonna have to live with it..makes me feel better that nothings "wrong" im kinda paranoid :lol:

Archived