A couple weeks ago I posted on here bout a person from Panera saying they got my application and was asking if I was interested in the a job. Course I was, problem tho I was St Louis. I've done some thinking and if this job is legit and he really is from Panera then I would take this job. I checked the number that showed up on my phone with the number to the store, but they did not match up. I checked the number on line, didn't come up with any scams or anything. Is there a way to check to see if this is legit? I'm mean I'm sure I could call the store.

I did call back, called both numbers....tried the store number but that just rang forever. Then called the number that showed up on my phone. Turns out the gig was legit, but the position was filled already. Guess I'm back to square one. I will keep looking and searching out there. Tho I think I'd prefer to be up near Santa Rosa, I'd like to have at least one person there I know.