NUCKIN FUTS Posted October 24, 2011 Report Posted October 24, 2011 When you get to the point of a good buzz ......the secret is to maintain not pound away.........it will make for a better nite Quote
pumpfinder Posted October 24, 2011 Report Posted October 24, 2011 When you get to the point of a good buzz ......the secret is to maintain not pound away.........it will make for a better nite This is true but sometimes I think people just don't pay attention and get smashed. I am not the person who drinks like I am in a competition but when I am having a great time I end up putting a good few away. Quote 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Alpine CDA-117 2 12" Fi Audio SSD D1 Rockford Fosgate T1000-1BD (1340RMS @ 1 ohm) Vibe Audio LiteBox Stereo 4 Energy ENC650CV2 Component/Convertible Speakers Knu Koncept 0 Gauge
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.