Second Skin Audio

AQ subs

boogie0410

Go with a single HDC3-18D2 ... you'll giggle like a schoolgirl every time you crank it up!

audioquejpgw300h110.jpg

Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD

4 - infinity reference 6.5

a pair of infinity reference tweeters

1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs

1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock

1 - AudioQue HDC315

KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure

4 - Stinger pro series signal wires

20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires

Big Three Upgrade

1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)

box3ak.png

2 SDC2.5 15s is what I'd shoot for, With the power and the room that you have. You're looking at ~3.5 cubes each after displacement, with 3 6" aeros. Double baffled and braced. Tuned at 37 to play any type of music you want. Sub up, port back.... 6-8" off the hatch.

box4v.png

If aeroports are out of the budget, A slot port would yield you 3.2 cubes after displacement each, double baffled, braced internally, which would work fine too.

If you wanted to run a single 18, I'd shoot for a box that looks something like this:

box5j.png

Reason being, 8 + cubes is a little much for an 18. I'm sure it would work, but if you're dead set on a single 18, shoot for a 4th order. It would probably make more sense.

box3ak.png

2 SDC2.5 15s is what I'd shoot for, With the power and the room that you have. You're looking at ~3.5 cubes each after displacement, with 3 6" aeros. Double baffled and braced. Tuned at 37 to play any type of music you want. Sub up, port back.... 6-8" off the hatch.

box4v.png

If aeroports are out of the budget, A slot port would yield you 3.2 cubes after displacement each, double baffled, braced internally, which would work fine too.

If you wanted to run a single 18, I'd shoot for a box that looks something like this:

box5j.png

Reason being, 8 + cubes is a little much for an 18. I'm sure it would work, but if you're dead set on a single 18, shoot for a 4th order. It would probably make more sense.

thanks for the reply.I have not made up my mind,but I thought about a single hdc318 on a 1200d for a little while,and then another one when its broke in.

might as well get the 2200 if ur gonna get the hdc318 just set the gains low for the break in period then set the gains properly after the break in period and ull be more than happy

x2 get the 2200 the one HDC3 will love it. :drinks:

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets