Second Skin Audio

AQ subs

boogie0410

dont even bother getting the 1200, THEN the 2200. alls you're doing is wasting money. plus you can just turn the 2200 down for a while, while the suspension loosens up.

dont even bother getting the 1200, THEN the 2200. alls you're doing is wasting money. plus you can just turn the 2200 down for a while, while the suspension loosens up.

i think he was talking about breakin it in with a 1200 then adding another 1200 but either way its still a waste of money lol but OP go with the 2200 u wont be disapointed and plus ull save a minum $120 once all is said and done

i think he was talking about breakin it in with a 1200 then adding another 1200 but either way its still a waste of money lol but OP go with the 2200 u wont be disapointed and plus ull save a minum $120 once all is said and done

I sure do appreciate all the replies.Its good to have people help while I try and figure out what direction Im gonna go.I know its not the place to ask but,with that setup what would be a good front stage?On the cheap lol (broke)

actualy ill just make a guess lol http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Speakers/PAIR-NEW-O2-OXYGEN-AIR-63-3-WAY-6.5-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS/AIR.63.aspx those are pretty good speakers one of my friends is runnin the same ones and they sound incredable

Thats in my price range.I just want to get the best for the money.But something in that range is fine,but how many for a four door?

2 sets providing u have the amp to power them

Sorry about this,But this is gonna be my first real system,and I want to do everything the right way.So with that been said!How would I place them?Like two in each front door?

Archived