PLEASE WATCH AND HELP IF POSSIBLE

people need to get job's instead of stealing what we work hard for I don't know about any of you but it takes me a long time to save for something new. In Ohio insurance does not cover any aftermarket audio just stock.. I have to park on the street so I got the 2 way autopage alarm and it setup with a backup battery....

Ohio insurance does cover aftermarket audio. Got me a double din from em when mine was jacked.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

people need to get job's instead of stealing what we work hard for I don't know about any of you but it takes me a long time to save for something new. In Ohio insurance does not cover any aftermarket audio just stock.. I have to park on the street so I got the 2 way autopage alarm and it setup with a backup battery....

Ohio insurance does cover aftermarket audio. Got me a double din from em when mine was jacked.

I was told by nationwide insurance that subs, amps, and such could not be covered.... who do you have

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Thats bullshit man......few yrs back a shop around this way was getting peoples addresses when doing their alarm installs....and mysteriously if those cars had nice set-ups, the stuff would get jacked without the alarms ever going off... who better to disarm everything or know if it has a back up battery than the guy who put it in. They eventually got busted for it somehow.... did you do your alarm yourself...??

Nah I didnt but the alarm was put in about 45 miles away from my house before I had anything in it. Trust me, the though crossed my mind lol. Also, new update,,, just found out that they broke the ignition. They tried to take the whole Burb first and once they couldnt do it thats when they took everything EXCEPT for my pods. They couldnt get through the wood, fiberglass, and bolts.

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown