Sonic Electronix

I wouldn't run 2 subs in a maro. I damn sure wouldn't run HFis either.. At least in this case. I recommended them to you pittbull. You don't read. So it's going to take you learning the hard way before you start reading. Dont trip. I got the hardest learning lesson there is in car audio when I started out.

As far as subs go for this car... Mainstream: alpine type r 12. D2 ohm coils. (~$120 online)

Internet brands:

Sa-12

Dc lvl 3 12

DD 3512

Skar 12

Etc

Whats wrong with running 2 subs in a camaro?

I wouldn't run 2 subs in a maro. I damn sure wouldn't run HFis either.. At least in this case. I recommended them to you pittbull. You don't read. So it's going to take you learning the hard way before you start reading. Dont trip. I got the hardest learning lesson there is in car audio when I started out.

As far as subs go for this car... Mainstream: alpine type r 12. D2 ohm coils. (~$120 online)

Internet brands:

Sa-12

Dc lvl 3 12

DD 3512

Skar 12

Etc

Whats wrong with running 2 subs in a camaro?

if you have the room for it i don't see why not either. don't cram them in though.

as far as the box goes, do not rub prefab. each subwoofer is different and there is no "universal" box that works well with all of them. this is why you never see a competition car use prefab boxes.

the right box will make ALL the difference. cheap equipment in a nice box almost always sounds better than expensive equipment in a prefab box. it might take some blood, sweat and tears to build, but you will be a lot happier in the end. your ears will thank you.

once you decide which subs you're going to run, i'd be glad to design you a box. if you want to see some of my designs, click the link in my sig to check out my facebook page.

feel free to PM me with any questions you have on your setup. i'd be happy to help :drinks:

Edited by 412 CVX

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

didnt really have time to read through all the posts, but my buddy has a 95 Camaro and had BAD voltage drop without a system. turns out he had an underdrive pulley on. it was so bad with his foot on the brake, he put it in drive and his lights dimmed and his voltage meter showed significant drop. we had fixed that though.

as for a system, he now has 2 12" MTX Terminators with the matching amp. hes running KnuKonceptz 4 gauge wiring, and experiences very slight voltage drop, under certain conditions. usually none at all. this system wont flex a windshield, but it is nice and loud. i am very pleased with it. i was never a fan of MTX, but they seem alright.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

Dual H/U

Planet Audio Anarchy 1500W Amp

KnuKonceptz 4Guage wiring

Power Akoustic Fubar 15" woofer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------