jl c2 wiring

Well I just ordered 2 of Jl audio c2 components and a set of Jl audio mids so my question is I know that if I bridge the two components (4ohm) on My amp fosgate t400-4 that will give me a load of 2ohms or there about. And then ill just run the mids on the other channel. So now would this be my best option or should I invest in a JL G6600.... 6 channel

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Bump

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Hummmm?..... The birth sheets says other wise....

Oooo but that's.4 ohms bridged

No you were correct... I was wrong

So let me ask you this...if i have 2 sets if components and a set of mids how would you wire that on the amp