Sonic Electronix

hey guys, im looking for a nice beefy 12" sub with some low f's 20-25 and its gotta have some nasty excursion. i dont care about the power of ohms. and preferably nothing above 200 bucks but if its just that awesome you can tell me. anybody got some ideas?

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn154ea1df7e42cee/shopdata/0050_Speakers/0050_IB3/product_overview.shopscript

Not sure if this is what you are looking for...

Can I ask why you want such a low Fs?

hey guys, im looking for a nice beefy 12" sub with some low f's 20-25 and its gotta have some nasty excursion. i dont care about the power of ohms. and preferably nothing above 200 bucks but if its just that awesome you can tell me. anybody got some ideas?

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn154ea1df7e42cee/shopdata/0050_Speakers/0050_IB3/product_overview.shopscript

ive looked at those before. FI makes some really nice subs but those are IB. would they still work in a ported box? and i want low f's because my box is tuned to 27 and dave the box guy (who designed the box) just told me i need a sub with low f's

IMG_1923_zpseba25f4f.jpgIMG_1275_zps14ef358e.jpg

ive looked at those before. FI makes some really nice subs but those are IB. would they still work in a ported box? and i want low f's because my box is tuned to 27 and dave the box guy (who designed the box) just told me i need a sub with low f's

ive seen some cheapo CVRs get down in a box tuned to 28hz. i think you'll be ok if you broaden your search area.

ive seen some cheapo CVRs get down in a box tuned to 28hz. i think you'll be ok if you broaden your search area.

im done buying cheep crappy stuff. i want something nice. i want to treat myself for my birthday

IMG_1923_zpseba25f4f.jpgIMG_1275_zps14ef358e.jpg

the Skar audio VVX-12 is a pretty beefy sub with an fs of 22hz, the excursion isn't nasty but it moves a fairly good amount on some good power.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360