Sonic Electronix

As some of you may or may not know - I am very close friends with Kicker320i. Today, we found out a culmination of various things all came together to trash his system

One of them was that he has a bad battery and his parent's won't let him fix it

A second one is that his trunk had a small leak

All of those came together such that one of his subs is mildly blown (scratchy noise), he has nasty voltage drop from the battery (which is also sucking the life from his alternator), the box warped from the moisture in his trunk, then de-glued itself and rattles, and then started it's own mold farm.

Then the tweeters he had have bad solder and one of them came loose and tore the wires out - and a different one keeps getting wires crossed internally. Then the mids for the front stage are blown because they were super cheap and couldn't take 13 watts.

So he is basically at square one, with unusable money from his job because his family believes in saving not spending.

./Rantover

I'd tell my parents too bad, so sad. If I'm working for my money, I'm going to spend it how I want.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Archived