Yeah. I gave two to one of my friends and using the other two.

How do they sound? And what should do? Get one more or find good speakers for the back

I think they sound pretty good. I usually just mess around with by 9's. It's been a little while since I have heard em by themselves though.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

By 9's have better midbass but no where near the sq of 6.5s. So just get another and you should be fine.

2003 corvette z06

2003 corvette z06

Nothing to see here, just yet another pitbullninja thread.

No pics.. But if you use google and that pic up there^ you will see what I got. Also don't be so mean I feel like a pos when you guys talk to me like this.

look bud, we're really not trying to be mean. but lately you have been the one asking the questions, which kind of demonstrates a lack of knowledge. and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. we've all been there at some point in time. hell i was 17 when i heard my first system and at that time i didn't know the difference between a speaker and an amp.

i think the thing that bothers people around here is the fact that you got a suggestion for your system on one thread, didn't know much about it, then turned around and made the same suggestion for somebody else. this is kind of where we get the idea that you're kind of inexperienced.

be patient with this build dude. trust me, nothing is worse than being dissatisfied with your system and out of money. i dropped 450 bucks into 4 12's and then another 600 into the amp. later on i joined this forum and realized my stock electrical wouldn't support 2500 watts and there was NO WAY IN HELL i was going to fit 4 12's into my trunk.

now i agree some of the comments on here are uncalled for and overall just plain rude. all i have to say to that is f*** the haters lol :drinks:

just trust me when i say take your time. it pays off bigtime in the end. stay around here, ask some questions. learn about what makes a good woofer. that way if somebody makes a bad suggestion to you, you'll know it and not just have to trust everything you hear, because it's not always true.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived