pitbullninja Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 In my opinion a build shouldn't be started until all the equipment is purchased. What I have so far Speakers: 3 sets of tweeters, 3 6.5 pioneers (need one more) G622L Amps: 400 watt 4 channel, 2500d soundstream, (getting a aspm-1300) Subwoofers:(getting two 12 hfi's (hifonics)) Headunit:(getting the pioneer 8300ub) Other equipment:RCA cables, 1/0 gauge wire, RCA splitters.
cjN Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 If a build shouldnt be started untill you have all the equiptment, why not wait untill you start installing to make a build log? 2x sundown audio sa 12's Crescendo BC2000 kinetik 1800, 1400. Rockford punch 5,25 component set MB QUART ONYX 4.80 Mechman 270a alt
jakobebassbudds Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 In my opinion a build shouldn't be started until all the equipment is purchased. so why did you start it ? 2 12ks and i dont know what to do build in the works!
pitbullninja Posted October 22, 2011 Author Report Posted October 22, 2011 Because I have some equipment. I'm not putting anything in my car yet, not until I got it all. But I would like to start this log.
vettedude102 Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 Haha this is a contradiction, like starburst solid yet juicy 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
412 CVX Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 Because I have some equipment. I'm not putting anything in my car yet, not until I got it all. But I would like to start this log. be patient my friend. it will all come with time. Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
310_cutty Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 Where are the pics of said equipment? Btw: I think it makes more sense to make a build log when some actual Building takes place!
pitbullninja Posted October 22, 2011 Author Report Posted October 22, 2011 What should I do if I don't have the model# of a speaker so I cant figure out which one to get to finish my set of 4?
vettedude102 Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 What should I do if I don't have the model# of a speaker so I cant figure out which one to get to finish my set of 4? Show us a picture of it maybe we can help 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
pitbullninja Posted October 22, 2011 Author Report Posted October 22, 2011 Where are the pics of said equipment? I wish, :/ my stupid cameras won't take charges for some reason
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.