Here is my 04 Mazda 6i Not much is done to it,its kind of hard to do things to your car when you work 4 hours a week.The Car Was Bought Brand New in 04 but I have been working on i since 07 very slowly.My first Mod was 2 12 CVRs with a zx750 which is know gone. I did not know much about Car audio then. I have learned a lot From videos and forums. Since i do not have much money to spare and cannot buy anything,i at least keep it very clean At Least Five hours of detail everytime. Hopefully in time my car will become what i want it to. Let me know your opinions and suggestions

Engine:

Bomz Cold Air intake

Suspension:

-Megan H brace

Exterior

-Removed Door Guards

-Clear Side Markers

-Nextmod Grill

-Chrome Turn Signals Bulbs Front And Back

-Vled Super White Reverse Led

-Vled SMT Super White Led in License Plate

-Removed Pin Stripe

-Rear LED Reflectors

-Short Y Antenna

-Mazdaspeed6 Tail lights

Lighting:

-DDM Tuning 55watt 8k HIDs In Low Beams

-DDM Tuning 55watt 8k HIDs In Integrated Fogs

-Anti Glare Mod

-Low Beams Pointed Up

-Fogs Pointed Down

Interior

-VLed SMT Super White Leds In All Domes and Doors

-White Led Strips under Dash

-Red Led Cup holder

-28inch White LED Strip

Audio

-Dynamat In Door and Trunk

-Rockford Fosgate T1652 In rear Doors

-Rockford Fosgate P14652-s Components In Front Doors

-Fi Audio BTL N2 12

-Audioque 2200D

-knukonceptz KCA 0 Gauge Power

-knukonceptz KCA 0 Gauge Ground

-knukonceptz Karma SS Speaker Wire

-knukonceptz Klarity RCA Wire

-knukonceptz 200a Fuse

-Alpine CDE-102

My Future Plans:

-Nextmod Br Front Lip

-Bc Coilovers

-Racing beat Front And Rear Sway bar

-Custom Exhaust

-Xs Power D3100

-Big 3

-Tan And Black Leather Seats

-Black Carpet

f4b10e5d-1.jpg

8b25d770-1.jpg

4ebb070b-1.jpg

e2bff6b7.jpg

83762817.jpg

fa0afdc4.jpg

7935db3f.jpg

97e276fd-1.jpg

285a56ea.jpg

cbcf3dfa.jpg

What do you guys think?

Edited by Young6er

-Alpine CDA-102

-Rockford Fosgate T1652

-Rockford Fosgate P1652

-Audioque 2200

-Fi Btl N2 12

-KCA Karma 0 Gauge Power

-KCA Karma 0 Gauge Ground-Sound deadened trunk and doors

I would bump that XS D3100 and Big three upgrade to the top of the list before your amp takes a shit. Also might wanna get a voltmeter somewhere in that car. Puny electrical with a big amp, it would be nice to know whats going on with your voltage.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice ride man, nice to see another 6 on here. Check out mine my link is in the sig. That dash kit was a pretty penny huh lol but you plan on anything bigger audio wise or just what you hav now?

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Nice ride man, nice to see another 6 on here. Check out mine my link is in the sig. That dash kit was a pretty penny huh lol but you plan on anything bigger audio wise or just what you hav now?

Actually i got it used for 40 bucks,I plan on keeping this for while but will eventually upgrade to maybe 1 15 or 2 12's.Just worried about space issues since this is a Daily Driver and a Grocery Getter so we need some trunk space. Also I plan on getting my door panels done to fit 2 6.5's.

-Alpine CDA-102

-Rockford Fosgate T1652

-Rockford Fosgate P1652

-Audioque 2200

-Fi Btl N2 12

-KCA Karma 0 Gauge Power

Actually i got it used for 40 bucks,I plan on keeping this for while but will eventually upgrade to maybe 1 15 or 2 12's.Just worried about space issues since this is a Daily Driver and a Grocery Getter so we need some trunk space. Also I plan on getting my door panels done to fit 2 6.5's.

-Alpine CDA-102

-Rockford Fosgate T1652

-Rockford Fosgate P1652

-Audioque 2200

-Fi Btl N2 12

-KCA Karma 0 Gauge Power

Yeah it was kinda shitty finding out that I had all 5x7s in the doors. I guess the 6's with the bose systems in it already come with 6.5s for speakers front and back. I actualy got mounting brackets for my front doors.

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/img00136201109111544.jpg/]img00136201109111544.jpg[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These are for some 5.25 comps that I have. It has a tweeter hole in case you want to mount the tweeter there but, if you did/ or are doing it like i did I just put them in the stock tweeter housing. But these came with two foam inserts that go over it for padding.

Idk about a 15, yeah you have the height for it but you know in the trunk when you get closer to the back seats you have that metal brace type thing where the seats lock in its only like ~16" in height. But its whatever you want to do I was just stating from experience having the same car lol Like im doing two 12s and my height is 16" on the box so I can get as close to sealing off from the trunk as possible. But if you got the 2 12 rought just look for some subs that dont need alot of volume to get loud.

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.