Second Skin Audio

Hifonic hfi 12s

pitbullninja

Sweet baby jesus! thats a nice wall, And with a lanzar of course it's gonna be major Db's like a 155 at 12hz or so! Carry on, So the HFi's can take 500rms a piece no problem just make sure you stack the boxes like him and you should be set.

I do have them like that right now but I'm gonna change it and have them firing upward because when I drive they like to slide when I hit the brakes. Lol and ik these boxes add a huge amount of db"s. I'm gonna upgrade to. Sundown audio. Z series here within a month. Then that will be a niiicce wall to me ha and how would I be ablle to get a 12 hz song?

Sweet baby jesus! thats a nice wall, And with a lanzar of course it's gonna be major Db's like a 155 at 12hz or so! Carry on, So the HFi's can take 500rms a piece no problem just make sure you stack the boxes like him and you should be set.

I do have them like that right now but I'm gonna change it and have them firing upward because when I drive they like to slide when I hit the brakes. Lol and ik these boxes add a huge amount of db"s. I'm gonna upgrade to. Sundown audio. Z series here within a month. Then that will be a niiicce wall to me ha and how would I be ablle to get a 12 hz song?

I agree w/ 412cvx.....lock this thread, aint doing anyone a bit of good, and it appears that the dum dum virus is already spreading at an alarming rate. 300 dollar prefabs(?) stacked up and not even screwed down....lmao...that isnt a wall you doofus..thats a cpl way overpriced crap boxes half ass thrown in the back.....and a 2000w rms amp, that you dont even know who made it... wow

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

There actually good boxes dude. It was 300 with shipping. Cause the weight. And ik they arnt screwed down cause I don't wanna ruin them. And the amp it doesn't say what its called but my cousin bought it. And he said it was a lanzar when he bought it but he painted it. To match his car color. You don't gotta critisize my stuff.

There actually good boxes dude. It was 300 with shipping. Cause the weight. And ik they arnt screwed down cause I don't wanna ruin them. And the amp it doesn't say what its called but my cousin bought it. And he said it was a lanzar when he bought it but he painted it. To match his car color. You don't gotta critisize my stuff.

Somebody needs to. Your little car stereo is the DEFINITION of a fail. Not because the equipment you're running, not because you paid way too much for boxes.... The fact that your system could kill you if you got in a crash is the reason why your system is a fail. If you're willing to take a subwoofer box to the back of the head in a car crash, you should probably recheck your priorities and not brag about your setup.

Well screwing down the boxes is a safety hazard. Your not gonna ruin them. Also the newer Lanzars don't do rated. Too me they are like boss. They are extremely overrated. Do they have external fuses? If so how many and what sizes

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

There facing up now. And I have a bar going. Across the back of my car holding them from moving. And no its the old style lanzar. He's had it for a couple years now. And. It has 3 ext fuses. Andim not sure id have to look after work to see the size of them

Oh so your boxes are no longer stacked on top of each other?? Well that's a little better. Safer!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

And ik mine is little so what do I really have to go huge and be like you guys no. Id like to. But I'm workin with. Fairly little money since I'm only 19 right now

No one criticized your gear or the size of your system chief, we are baggin on you for some unsafe dumb shit. I dunno about you, but I prefer that the couple hundred pounds of sub, box and kinetic battery in my jeep to stay put. You might wanna have woofer basket flatten your skull, but none of us do. Maybe this place needs a big ol noob area with the super simple ideas of safety and not being 'tarded listed in big bold letters....-and for the record, I still stand by my statment of way overpriced crap boxes. for that kinda money, you couldve bought the tools, mdf, and plans to build a better box that would blow those prefabs away, and you probably wouldve had a fair amount of beer money left too...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived