Second Skin Audio

Hifonic hfi 12s

pitbullninja

I ran 16 of them they where getting around 2 cube each running off a big us amps usa 6000 so just under 400rms each, They got down and sounded great 25hz-40hz was loud as fawk would do big hair tricks no problem did have some videos but cant seem to find em, i rekon they will take more power too i was gonna put 10k on them but scrapped the install in the end

Photo-0012-4.jpg

I ran 16 of them they where getting around 2 cube each running off a big us amps usa 6000 so just under 400rms each, They got down and sounded great 25hz-40hz was loud as fawk would do big hair tricks no problem did have some videos but cant seem to find em, i rekon they will take more power too i was gonna put 10k on them but scrapped the install in the end

Photo-0012-4.jpg

lol if you had 16 sony xplod's in a car i bet it'd get pretty low too.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Yea true lol we did throw a pair in my friends car tho when i ripped it all out, box was 5 cube net i think he was running around 600 rms between them and again they sounded nice and smooth for a cheap woofer i was impressed.

Sounds good :D well I guess now I just need a dual box tuned low somewhere in the 30s 412 hmu

Yea true lol we did throw a pair in my friends car tho when i ripped it all out, box was 5 cube net i think he was running around 600 rms between them and again they sounded nice and smooth for a cheap woofer i was impressed.

Sounds good :D well I guess now I just need a dual box tuned low somewhere in the 30s 412 hmu

give me some dimensions to work with bro. i can get your box designed today

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

The next step up, if I were doing it, would be type Rs. That is if you wanted to stay mainstream. They would run you $120 each. However... Running HFis... They are dirt cheap... Which means recones for them will also be relatively cheap.

Like I told you in the first thread you made about the 2500 watt system, use them to learn, not to amaze people.

What im getting at is build a few boxes, make a couple mistakes, and then invest $50 into learning how to recone the HFis once you blow them. You'll be ahead of the game if you know how to recone or build subs before you even own your first real set.

The next step up, if I were doing it, would be type Rs. That is if you wanted to stay mainstream. They would run you $120 each. However... Running HFis... They are dirt cheap... Which means recones for them will also be relatively cheap.

Like I told you in the first thread you made about the 2500 watt system, use them to learn, not to amaze people.

What im getting at is build a few boxes, make a couple mistakes, and then invest $50 into learning how to recone the HFis once you blow them. You'll be ahead of the game if you know how to recone or build subs before you even own your first real set.

Hey I like this. I think I might go this route even tho it would kinda be backwards for me. But that sounds like the best way to learn..

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived