CleanSierra Posted October 23, 2011 Report Posted October 23, 2011 I love the fact that it's at 33. I like the sound of 32,33, and 34 a lot. I'm looking forward to the next time I hear it again Quote Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
miniSPLlancer Posted October 23, 2011 Author Report Posted October 23, 2011 I love the fact that it's at 33. I like the sound of 32,33, and 34 a lot. I'm looking forward to the next time I hear it again I'll give you a demo whenever, you'll love how this gets low Quote 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
pitbullninja Posted October 23, 2011 Report Posted October 23, 2011 Sick bro, have you had it metered? Yeah, does a 141.7@33hz Beast dude, I gotta hear it Quote
miniSPLlancer Posted October 23, 2011 Author Report Posted October 23, 2011 Sick bro, have you had it metered? Yeah, does a 141.7@33hz Beast dude, I gotta hear it don't worry you will, I'm getting some recones as well just to make sure I'll be ready for Dec. Quote 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
pitbullninja Posted October 23, 2011 Report Posted October 23, 2011 Sick bro, have you had it metered? Yeah, does a 141.7@33hz Beast dude, I gotta hear it don't worry you will, I'm getting some recones as well just to make sure I'll be ready for Dec. can't wait bro Quote
barney91 Posted October 23, 2011 Report Posted October 23, 2011 The 141.7 was at 33hz I bet thoes lows take your breath away sitting in the back seat haha Quote Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.