Sonic Electronix

Alright guys, Iv previously built a box for my 18" N2 but its a bit on the small side, 5.5cuft net tuned to 32hz. Now im looking for some new, interesting ideas of what i can do with the new box im going to build. Also people with previous knowledge and experience with Eighth Generation Impala Trunk Builds id love your help. Im basically going for a nice demo/daily driver. Any input would be awesome, and if you do have experience with these cars send me a friend request and we can chat it would be lots easier that way.

Alright guys, Iv previously built a box for my 18" N2 but its a bit on the small side, 5.5cuft net tuned to 32hz. Now im looking for some new, interesting ideas of what i can do with the new box im going to build. Also people with previous knowledge and experience with Eighth Generation Impala Trunk Builds id love your help. Im basically going for a nice demo/daily driver. Any input would be awesome, and if you do have experience with these cars send me a friend request and we can chat it would be lots easier that way.

Buy another and wall it? ;p

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

Hm. Not going to be doing that.. :P I was to keep everything in the trunk, dont want to sacrifice my back seats.

Psh!!! walls are so fun!

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

Archived