Sonic Electronix

Putting together a system I'n my 03 escalade so far have a kenwood ddx6019 double din gm onstar module for aftermarket radio kicker 700.5 and 2 kicker 750.1 I have the basic Bose system I'n my truck with is factory amplifies I want to run my 700.5 to all my door speakers but is there any easier way then re running my whole truck with speaker wires and crossovers for my door speakers any help please

it would be best if you did rewire everything factory speaker wire is really small it would be a lot safer to use bigger wire im not even sure if there is a way to bypass the factory amps and use the factory wiring without cutting a bunch of harnesses and risking cutting something important

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I basically bypassed the factory bose amp on my 06yukon when i first installed my old system. What i did was run speaker wire from the amp to under the center console where the bose amp is. Then found the wiring diagram for the bose amp and spliced into the outputs for the door speakers. But when I installed new door speakrs, i re-wired all the doors with stinger 12g. It was overkill but i dont really care. You have to be careful if your running the factory bose speakers, cause i pretty sure there 2ohm speakers, fust some info.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I basically bypassed the factory bose amp on my 06yukon when i first installed my old system. What i did was run speaker wire from the amp to under the center console where the bose amp is. Then found the wiring diagram for the bose amp and spliced into the outputs for the door speakers. But when I installed new door speakrs, i re-wired all the doors with stinger 12g. It was overkill but i dont really care. You have to be careful if your running the factory bose speakers, cause i pretty sure there 2ohm speakers, fust some info.

The bose sound ok with the bose amp. Once i put some power to them ( 100rms at 4 ohm, so like 150ish if they were 2 ohm like i think they are), they sounded like ass and blew pretty quick. I ran some orion cobalts to get by and they sounded good for the price ( 100$ for componets and coaxials and put 100rms to them). Sold those then got some CDT's. I have them going off 125rms now and sound good to me and some of my friends that have heard them. I blew out a rear coax, so Im gonna be getting some new speakers all the way around at the begining of next year. A suggestion is to go down to a couple of shops and listen to the speakers they have. You can get a idea on what you like. Or get ahold of some members here that are in your area and ask them for a demo.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3