post your pictures with illustrations thread

Pittrollninja at it again eh? I think you've posted up more pics in this thread than in all of your build threads. Seriously dude, does your mom make you wear a helmet, most of your posts are useless and don't contribute in any way (if they even make sense) and all of your threads are FAIL threads. I hate to make fun of you if you actually do have a handicap, I honestly truly seriously can't tell. What the hell is up bro, are you a troll or just really dumb? How did you make it to 400post count? Just waiting for you to pick a fight with a Mod so they can shut you up.

I am a troll, but not once have I intentionally trolled here.. It's like 2nd nature or some shit. And don't talk about my mom. :/

Pittrollninja at it again eh? I think you've posted up more pics in this thread than in all of your build threads. Seriously dude, does your mom make you wear a helmet, most of your posts are useless and don't contribute in any way (if they even make sense) and all of your threads are FAIL threads. I hate to make fun of you if you actually do have a handicap, I honestly truly seriously can't tell. What the hell is up bro, are you a troll or just really dumb? How did you make it to 400post count? Just waiting for you to pick a fight with a Mod so they can shut you up.

I am a troll, but not once have I intentionally trolled here.. It's like 2nd nature or some shit. And don't talk about my mom. :/

Adults_talking.jpg

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Before you pick a fight you check their status eh? So why is it your talking shit to mods and telling them to shut the fuck up but evidently no one else, real detective work Holmes.

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

Archived