Second Skin Audio

Need Help picking 2 new 12"s

Honestly I've checked out DC's before, but I can't find anywhere that sells them, and their arent any local shops that sell DC's. Do I email them for price quotes and such?

yeah you can either call them or email them, thats how i had to get mine. and just an fyi, dont post their prices on the forum, as its not allowed.

Honestly I've checked out DC's before, but I can't find anywhere that sells them, and their arent any local shops that sell DC's. Do I email them for price quotes and such?

First thing you need to do is check out DC's web site and go to the contact/dealer page. Once you are there put in your zip and it will tell you if there is a DC rep in your state. If not there is a DC price request thread on here. All you need to do is put your zip and what you want and a DC rep on here will PM you a price.

"If you're new. Stay away from 4000 watts please." C-Fizzy

Alright, thanks! A 1.25 Ported box volume for level 2 DC's, that seems very small, is that what you guys would suggest, same as the website? Also, what tools would I need too build my own box, I would love too, Just don't think i'm capable.

You need 1.25 PER sub, so total of 2.5 cubes after all displacements

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Alright, thanks! A 1.25 Ported box volume for level 2 DC's, that seems very small, is that what you guys would suggest, same as the website? Also, what tools would I need too build my own box, I would love too, Just don't think i'm capable.

email them for box suggestions. to build a box, the basics you would need is a drill, drill bits, a saw (you COULD get it cut at lowes or something but some places do shit jobs and are way off measurements), glue, clamps, screws, and a jigsaw to cut the sub holes out.

You need 1.25 PER sub, so total of 2.5 cubes after all displacements

Ahh yesh that's what I meant, 1.25 per. A mostly saw sub's needing larger boxes for ported, do you know what tools I would need too create a box? If not, know any good brands/ customer makers of boxes?

Ahh yesh that's what I meant, 1.25 per. A mostly saw sub's needing larger boxes for ported, do you know what tools I would need too create a box? If not, know any good brands/ customer makers of boxes?

read my post ;)