Second Skin Audio

Need Help picking 2 new 12"s

Ahh yesh that's what I meant, 1.25 per. A mostly saw sub's needing larger boxes for ported, do you know what tools I would need too create a box? If not, know any good brands/ customer makers of boxes?

read my post ;)

Sorry! I missed your post. I'll email DC for information. Thanks for that information.

One question, what are each companies rep? For DC, Fi, and Audioque. They each seem too have similar reputation each with their own users. Or am I completely wrong?

Sorry! I missed your post. I'll email DC for information. Thanks for that information.

One question, what are each companies rep? For DC, Fi, and Audioque. They each seem too have similar reputation each with their own users. Or am I completely wrong?

what do you mean each companies rep? like who are the company rep's on this site? AQ has aq mike. Fi has NDMstang. DC has thorshammer and wca rusty.

and yeah each company has great reviews, and there are always those few people who arent satisfied with the product they bought. all woofers made by DC/Fi/AQ are reconeable if you blow them also.

If doing 2 subs get dual 4 ohm coils. They would wire down to a 4 ohm final load, and if you got a more powerful amp in the future, you could also wire them at a 1 ohm final load. So if it were me, I'd buy 2 subs with dual 4 ohm could. You're welcome :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

If doing 2 subs get dual 4 ohm coils. They would wire down to a 4 ohm final load, and if you got a more powerful amp in the future, you could also wire them at a 1 ohm final load. So if it were me, I'd buy 2 subs with dual 4 ohm could. You're welcome :)

Thanks! How would I wire it with a dual channel amp? So positive of channel 1 too the first subs positive then negative of the second channel too the first subs negative, then what?

Thanks! How would I wire it with a dual channel amp? So positive of channel 1 too the first subs positive then negative of the second channel too the first subs negative, then what?

like this.

2_4ohm_dvc_4ohm.gif

like this.

2_4ohm_dvc_4ohm.gif

Thank you for piktarss. I hope it helps the OP. Text makes it so hard to convey what's going on in the head

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.