same problem. 4 yrs is a long time. but is (getting through it) going to make you happy. thats my problem. we got passed it"" and then it strted again. just look at it as, whats for the best. will she be happier?how will you? it just hurts my heart. idlk how you feel about it, but it sucks. if you try n work it out., dont let her change you. youll grow to despise her. trust me....i gave up hats til i moved here. only thing i love like my car n music, is my hats. fedoras man. didnt wer em for 3 years. then i got here n shes still in WA. she cnt make me not wer em here. im an 80s kid. i love the style. fedoras, vests. i dont dig the skinny jeans. bullet wound hair cut. n pants at my ankles.

\in all that rant, im just saying, be yourself. if she cant haandle it, its a bad match. thats where im at. i got years of this. i can relate if you need to talk. i am 3 hrs ahead a yall tho so it may take time to message back. you dont know me. im justin. you need to talk, ill talk man. i hope shit gets better for you

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

i dont know if anyone else will though i have run off every single one of my girlfriends i have ever had maybe im the problem the girl isnt

I'm probably the most cynical fucker in here. That being said, you sound like you're beginning to believe the poison she's putting in your mind. My advice is, and take it for what it's worth, is to take a month long break and see where things are. No calls, no txt, no email, unfriend her ass on FB, unfollow her on Twitter.

You need time to think and so does she. She isn't the only fish out there, but she will try to make you think she is.

If you're having chronic issues keeping chicks, then maybe you're picking up the wrong chicks... Never doubt yourself and think you're the problem. Thats the first goddamn thing women are programmed to put in your mind. Just sayin.... from experience.

Good luck bro. :clapping:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

well she came over today.... i fucked her made her make me a sandwich and kicked her out

This brings atear to my eye

it was actually 2 sandwiches

Don't have to lie to impress us bro! :) haha

Hope everything works out!

I'm high as fuck n thought this instantly... But if true....you are my hero man.

I really hope everything worksout for ya..