Very cool! I'll be watching this one!

Thanks bud. Ill try to keep you all entertained lol.

More speakers coming in on the 25 for the back seats. And first check of December I'm buying wood and the stuff I need for my box!

didnt get to take pics of putting the rear speakers in but they are. also the rear speakers play music alot lower then the front do. anyone know why?

Your front speakers may be out of phase with each other. This cancels the bass from the front. Try balancing from left to right and see if the bass gets better when on one side or the other. If it does, reverse the connections on one side only. Also, I couldn't make out what deck you have, but double check to see of the HPF is turned on.

So, I don't have anything cool here yet. It's no big deal

Its a kenwood KDC-348U and Ill try that when I get home. The only problem is the speakers are soldered to the wires and I don't have a solder any more =/ if that is the problem ill have to see what I can do though

Not sure if you know this or not, but if your Dakota has a factory amp in it, and you plan on running your speakers off an Aftermarket HU, then you need to wire the ignition wire to the dark green/orange wire on your factory harness.

97 Dakota Ext Cab

-Bass

2 12" Xplods

1200 Watt Sony amp

-Mids/Highs

250 watt ZStat amp for front Mids/Highs

HIFONICS ZXI65C 6.5"

JVC HU

-Future

Hifonics HFi 55.4 For mids/highs

Hifonics ZXI 6.5" 3-ways for rear

DC XL 15"

AQ1200D

Ok the hpf on the front and back are set the same and my fade is on zero. The back speakers are still quite a bit quieter then the fronts.

And I don't see a dark green/orange wire, they have a dark green/red though.

yea so my grille came back in today. and its chrome again...beyond pissed at these dudes (tic_tuning) on ebay. id suggest NOT buying from them.

yea so my grille came back in today. and its chrome again...beyond pissed at these dudes (tic_tuning) on ebay. id suggest NOT buying from them.

damm that sucks, that happened to me once, when i bought projector headlights, i wanted the carbon ones, and some chrome ones arrived, was pissed, so just sold them.

what are your plans for a system?

damm that sucks, that happened to me once, when i bought projector headlights, i wanted the carbon ones, and some chrome ones arrived, was pissed, so just sold them.

what are your plans for a system?

this is the second time its been wrong though =/ about ready to kill someone, because my grille is about to fall off my truck now lol. and for now im going to use the two dc 8s on the first page. then when i get my truck finished ill more then likely put something bigger

Archived