2011 Southeastern Championship Car Audio Hairtricks And Flex!

Please feel free to post your own videos, big thanks to zach metts, tonedeaf, maliboom, bryan from seriousbusinessent, chris chapman from BHE, and to all the others that I don't know their names!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

bump, let me know what you think of my video please, tell me what you would like to see more of in my next car audio video, tell me what you liked and didn't like please!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

bump, let me know what you think of my video please, tell me what you would like to see more of in my next car audio video, tell me what you liked and didn't like please!

Not to jack the thread but Steve mick and his crew are all from Ohio. Clayton has a shop 10 minutes from my place where Steve helps out a lot.. Steve is down to earth kind of guy who helped me at my first competition wasn't cocky or arrogant....

Back to your video great job like to see demo's and more flex

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Lucky i didnt show up would have been a totally different out come !!! Nah i kid i kid. Sucks i missed out. Sbn will be a diff story tho !

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Not to jack the thread but Steve mick and his crew are all from Ohio. Clayton has a shop 10 minutes from my place where Steve helps out a lot.. Steve is down to earth kind of guy who helped me at my first competition wasn't cocky or arrogant....

thanks man, who exactly is steve mick though? is his car in my video?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Lucky i didnt show up would have been a totally different out come !!! Nah i kid i kid. Sucks i missed out. Sbn will be a diff story tho !

yeah man it was great, i'm kind of disappointed i didn't get that many demos though, time goes by so fast, SBN is right around the corner.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

thanks man, who exactly is steve mick though? is his car in my video?

Sorry I thought he was in you're main videos but it was under you're favorites this video

http://www.youtube.com/user/TRTC360#p/f/6/Ok2EMTcXi1s

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

yeah man it was great, i'm kind of disappointed i didn't get that many demos though, time goes by so fast, SBN is right around the corner.

Sbn is soon bro. Im looking foward to it. sux i cant give demo's until sunday and most ppl are gone... prepping to defend sucks cuz my mo is demo demo all day demo hard demo to the point of exhaustion... and i wont relly be able to do so... saddens me terribly...

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ