BassMunky Posted April 3, 2019 Author Report Posted April 3, 2019 Maybe cause mobile? Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
BassMunky Posted April 3, 2019 Author Report Posted April 3, 2019 On 4/2/2019 at 8:37 AM, BP1Fanatic said: I see the pic fine. Repost it I wanna see. I only see a red circle. Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
BP1Fanatic Posted June 11, 2019 Report Posted June 11, 2019 Can you see it now? 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
BassMunky Posted June 19, 2019 Author Report Posted June 19, 2019 On 6/11/2019 at 4:37 AM, BP1Fanatic said: Can you see it now? Nooo Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.