Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

oh yeah btw the frequency you set it to right under where your box is tuned to. That way it don't play notes below that. I may have that and subsonic backwards.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

yes AQ makes good amps and would def recommend using one. as far as the RE subs go, i hear they're good if you can get a good deal on them. but even at audiosavings where i found the lowest price. there were better deals for the money.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

yes AQ makes good amps and would def recommend using one. as far as the RE subs go, i hear they're good if you can get a good deal on them. but even at audiosavings where i found the lowest price. there were better deals for the money.

To be honest i haven't heard anything other than l5 and l7 kicker. That what i have owned in the pass. I am know ready do move on to something new i heard good things from a lot of brand in this forum is hard to decide on something that you haven't heard. Were i live there isn't much bass heads. I just want something that is sound quality and some loudness. Something that plays variable of type of music. I may sound weird but i listen to different type of genre.

Build Under Construction

Battery = XS D3400

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

To be honest i haven't heard anything other than l5 and l7 kicker. That what i have owned in the pass. I am know ready do move on to something new i heard good things from a lot of brand in this forum is hard to decide on something that you haven't heard. Were i live there isn't much bass heads. I just want something that is sound quality and some loudness. Something that plays variable of type of music. I may sound weird but i listen to different type of genre.

and RE will definitely get you that, but i assume you don't want to spend more money than you have to, am i correct?

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

for less money you could get the sundown SA-12

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

and RE will definitely get you that, but i assume you don't want to spend more money than you have to, am i correct?

correct

Build Under Construction

Battery = XS D3400

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

2 sundown sa12s on a aq 1200 would do nice good sq, and they get loud.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

2 sundown sa12s on a aq 1200 would do nice good sq, and they get loud.

how much are 2 sundown sa12s

Build Under Construction

Battery = XS D3400

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman