FroznBeavrBALLs Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 Im looking at these Infinity Reference 6030cs 6.5inch component door speakers. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_18913_Infinity-Reference-6030cs.html I was wondering if anyone has used them or if anyone thinks they are decent speakers. I cant really spend alot of money on door speakers and i feel like these are right up my ally. If anyone has any suggestions on better speakers i think i can go up to about 130 or 140 for a pair. Thanks. Plan of PROBABLY running them on a MB Quart 4.125 along with 2 6x9s that i need to find aswell. lol 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
blkgp_03 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 I personally would go with these. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12224_Pioneer-TS-D1720C.html Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
One Way Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 Good find I've been looking for a pair that are 2 ohms and cheap I'm Gona be lookn out for this thread Have you looked into the powerbass 3xl comps???? They also look decent for the price T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted October 27, 2011 Author Report Posted October 27, 2011 I also was looking at these Orion XTR62 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_38058_Orion-XTR62.html. But Sonic Electronics are sold out of them, so i went searching. I like those pioneers, are their any other suggestions? 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.