Second Skin Audio

Fi Btl Vs Matts Juggs

BTL.

They have a higher sensitivity, excursion, & can handle over 4000rms in the right box.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Juggs can handle also 4 KW. I know someone who goes with two SPL Dynamics D6 on two Juggernauts. And he doesn't has the Juggs with the flat wire Coil. Juggs with flat wire Coils can handle even more Power.

More excursion doesn't mean louder.

I find a Jugg taking 4KW a little outlandish. I can honestly say I have never seen anyone give a Jugg more than 2500, and you could start to smell the coil after about 1 minute of playing.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

A friend of mine is in a DB Drag Team. They had two Juggernauts on one JBL A6000GTi. It was a Fiat Panda. The Juggs were in a Wall (the port was oversized for playing music. On the german finals they played music more than 30 Minutes with full power. No problem. The Juggs didn't even get very warm. Loud as hell

Edited by imperator

A friend of mine is in a DB Drag Team. They had two Juggernauts on one JBL A6000GTi. It was a Fiat Panda. The Juggs were in a Wall (the port was oversized for playing music. On the german finals they played music more than 30 Minutes with full power. No problem. The Juggs didn't even get very warm. Loud as hell

I wasn't trying to call you a liar, but I was just speaking from my expecience with them. I wouldn't ever consider giving those subs that much power.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

lol that sounds like those are super coils!! :ph34r::ph34r:

They had two Juggernauts on one JBL A6000GTi. It was a Fiat Panda. The Juggs were in a Wall (the port was oversized for playing music. On the german finals they played music more than 30 Minutes with full power. No problem. The Juggs didn't even get very warm

No problem at all.

When you want to use those subs for music you have to hear them yourself. The Subs play different. Only you can decide which one is better for you.

I was also speaking only from my experiences with the Subs. And subs has to be very strong to survive a A6000 GTi playing music over 30 minutes on FULL power.

2 weeks ago i was sitting in a VW Golf with 2 Juggs. They were loud as hell. But when I looked into the trunk the subs only moved a little. They don't need a monster excursion to get very loud. Like the old Strokers.