2001 Ford Explorer Sport Build!

Pics of said AQ decal!

Wiring looks alot better, too.

And not to threadjack, but do you remember around how long your 1/0 run was to the back? I bought 80 ft and hope thats enough for big 3 and 4 full runs >.>

Will do! And I appreciate it, sir.

I believe I used about a 13ft run. But I didn't go to the very back. Just right behind the seats. I bought 40ft and I still have enough for another positive run to the back and a good solid ground.

Well..sad news...

Everything is coming out and being put up for sale. Really needing to find a different ride and downgrade on the audio side of things for now for the family.

It really sucks but I'll have another build sometime soon, and much better than this one. For now I'll be keeping a couple of the tweets and the 6.5's so I have some music to keep me entertained until I can find a different ride.

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback on my firs build! There will be a bigger and better one in the future for sure.

Ah man, it didn't quite cross my mind that it IS pretty inconvenient having a child with a 2dr suv.

But it's good to see you have your priorities down already! You're a bigger man than I am, sir. :good:

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I mean, I'm only 19 so I have a long time ahead of me to do what I really would love to do.

Well I may be eating my words. Possibly trading the 15's for 2 Skar VVX-10's. Fingers crossed. I can put those in just about any vehicle I come across and It'll leave enough room for a stroller. :nuts:

Archived