SKAR Audio Official Show Car Malibu!!!!

After a few minor and major issues, I would just like to inform this thread that the SKAR Malibu will lay dormant for a few months

HUGE rejuvenation/rebuild in store. Subs will be staying the same obviously But BIG things coming soon!!!

All of this will go down in time for the only show that matters! SPRING BREAK NATIONALS in Daytona Beach! I iz excited!

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

I hope you're keeping the wall the same but just redoing the interior and other parts of the car?

Yesssir! Substage is staying the exact same! Will probably add some steel to the inside of the box between the 2 baffles but that will be it for the wall! :popcorn: :popcorn:

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

I hope you're keeping the wall the same but just redoing the interior and other parts of the car?

Yesssir! Substage is staying the exact same! Will probably add some steel to the inside of the box between the 2 baffles but that will be it for the wall! :popcorn: :popcorn:

good to hear, with that kind of output at such a low frequency I would not try and rebuild it already lol.

good to hear, with that kind of output at such a low frequency I would not try and rebuild it already lol.

ya it is way to perfect IMO as far as output goes. I am scared for my ears when I double the powa! :trippy:

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin