Sonic Electronix

i tried googling specs on it but couldnt find anything does anyone know anything about them like power per channel and ohms i have the stock subwooofer and was wanting to replace it

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

Depends on if its standard bose or premium bose.

Or if its the standard delco amp.

Is your amp behind the glovebox?

And is you sub in the back?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

There is a build somewhere on here of a Tahoe of a similar year and he had bose stock system in it. When he pulled the stock sub out it was like a 4 inch sub or something like that, and it was somewhere in the dash... hope that helps. i dont know who's build it is or i would post a link.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Thats a 5 1/4.

Its in the front of the center console.

There was also an option of a 8" in the drvr rear qtr panel.

Thats why i asked

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Thats a 5 1/4.

Its in the front of the center console.

There was also an option of a 8" in the drvr rear qtr panel.

Thats why i asked

oh ok well i dont know. thanks for correcting me Ray.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

just a little insight here. My 02 has same setup as your stock... As a little project due to board em, I found my stock 8" plastic GM sub setup in garage, took out stock GM 8" (which is actually a little smaller then 8" almost an odd ball 7 1/2) replaced it with a cheap 8" DVC sub, spent 1/2 day trimming plastic to get it to seat as like I said the stock GM sub isnt exactly an 8"er. Powered it with about 100watts from an O/S MTX 4channel and sounded like complete SHIT!!!! That plastic the box is made from just reproduces HORRIBLE NOISE, and the way GM mounts that sub to the rear 1/4panel is left to be desired. I ended up sticking 2 huge foam blocks behind box to stop vibrations and that worked "OK" and also keep in mind that entire area has 2 layers of sound deadner too... More or less what Im trying to say to you is, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, as it sounded terrible...

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

well right now im subless and ampless so i was thinking of using the stock amp and buy a cheap but better sub and build a box for it and use the stock amp to get me by till spring

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png