Second Skin Audio

JL HO BOX ANY GOOD

Lol yeah for 158 I'd take a crack at building my own now. Hit up a designer and get to building :drinks:

im not to good with the wood. lol so i think i'll have somebody else build one for me

i can design you one if you'd like :)

click the picture in my sig to go to my facebook page. you'll find more info and some other designs there.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Those boxes didnt sound too bad with a W7 in em. I heard two trucks with that same box. Its not a bad box.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Lol yeah for 158 I'd take a crack at building my own now. Hit up a designer and get to building :drinks:

im not to good with the wood. lol so i think i'll have somebody else build one for me

i can design you one if you'd like :)

click the picture in my sig to go to my facebook page. you'll find more info and some other designs there.

looks like you design pretty nice boxes, but i wouldn't know what to do with the design once you made it. Or do you make the actual boxes too? Need one for a w6

i'm in a college dorm right now, so there's not much i can do about actually building one lol. i was thinking i'd design you one, then you could take those designs to somebody with some carpentry skills

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

its not as hard as you think it is to build boxes basedgod. just have 412 get you a design and a cut sheet you take the cut sheet to home depot or lowes have them cut the wood for you then all you do is glue and nail it together.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

its not as hard as you think it is to build boxes basedgod. just have 412 get you a design and a cut sheet you take the cut sheet to home depot or lowes have them cut the wood for you then all you do is glue and nail it together.

You forgot to say ...ooo and bobs your uncle.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order