Iv been thinking of getting my back glass, 2 small rear windows,driver and passenger, and a 5"brow done all in 5%

for $220 thats with a life time warrenty

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

yea my WHOLE windshield is tinted only 20% so i can see lol the only way they can tell is if they are really close lookin at my inspection stickers cause in pa we have two sticker on the bottom left hand side of the windshield and i had to cut around the stickers.

I want to see a picture of that.... 20% tint is pretty dark, and for driving at night you are not only putting yourself at risk but all the other people driving on the road.

I want to see a picture of that.... 20% tint is pretty dark, and for driving at night you are not only putting yourself at risk but all the other people driving on the road.

you would be surprised. I have 35% on my whole windshield and I can see everything perfectly fine at night. I have had people sit in my car and not even notice that it is tinted. I also had dbl 5% on the rest of the windows as well

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Here in nevada its a 110 dollar fix it ticket in other words you can pay the 110 dollar fine or just take the illegal tint off and have it written off by an officer.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

I rolled around with 2.5%, 5%, and 20% on my cars in the past. And even with 20% i found it hard to see out my windows at night when parking. Ive also got many many many tint violation tickets. All where fines from $150 to $210 if I remember right, and theres no fix it tickets in WI :( Right now my caddy is tinted 50% all the way around except the front window. Cops havent bothered me yet for it, and its all legal, if I wanted too I could of tinted my rear windows to 35% by law but with my city thats just asking for trouble even tho it is legal.

In arkansas

• Windshield Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 5 inches of the windshield.

• Front Side Windows Must allow more than 25% of light in.

• Back Side Windows Must allow more than 25% of light in.

• Rear Window Must allow more than 10% of light in.

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)