Jump to content

Stetsom Crossover / Would this work?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone had experience with the Stetsom STX 84 crossover? http://www.stetsom.com.br/Uploads/FotosProdutos/612009115951311.jpg

I am planning on hooking up the flat output to my coaxial amp

-the sub/rear to the sub amp

-the mid output to channels 1 and 2 for the midbass speakers

-the high output on channels 3 and 4 for tweeters.

^^ both to a 4 channel amp

Another question is would I still have to use the factory passive crossovers if i were to say use the rockford t1652-s component set on the 4 channel amp?

thanks.

Posted

if you are using the t1652-s then just use the passive xovers that come with them. You can bi-amp them and the xover points set at the factory work just fine. I'm guessing your 4 channel and sub amp have built in xovers, I would just use those. No sense in adding extra equipment you don't need, just another place for extra noise to get in your system.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 991 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...