Sonic Electronix

Loudest 6.5" 3-way components???

Since loud seems to be the main concern then PA speakers are the way to go. Don't waste your $$$ on comp sets.

A single 6.5" or 8" per door and a bullet or supertweet is all you'll need to keep up with a single 18. I'm partial to Selenium PA mids as I have a bunch in my set up. Pyle bullets or Crescendo XST supertweeters get VERY loud.

Check partsexpress for the selenium mids and pyle tweets.

Since loud seems to be the main concern then PA speakers are the way to go. Don't waste your $$$ on comp sets.

A single 6.5" or 8" per door and a bullet or supertweet is all you'll need to keep up with a single 18. I'm partial to Selenium PA mids as I have a bunch in my set up. Pyle bullets or Crescendo XST supertweeters get VERY loud.

just to get an idea of who this man is, heres a video

ROFL sexy looking car xD and yeah i decided on getting 2 Beyma 6.5" mids *100 db sensitivity* :o ( 1 in stock 6.5 hole and the other make the 4" fit a 6.5 ) + 1 tweeter per door , but i need help finding a crossover xD

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

hello all i wanted to hear sum suggestions on loud components that should be loud enough to hear perfectly with 1 fi btl 18, i know the sensitivity dbs says sumthing but i need help, speakers would be driven off a RF t600.4

would these Focals be good http://www.sonicelec...cal-165-A3.html

or would these be louder ? http://www.sonicelec...al-165-VR3.html

cdt audio seems to have good sets but better than focal?

also open to ANY component suggestions

EDIT: it looks like i posted on the wrong thread LOL new2dis site fml

Before you spend like this Focal VR3 much money for a 3 way, have a look at this offer My link, shoot a mail to ric if he still have this set.

This is a set of speakers for life. Dynaudio is a real highendbrand, and to compare this set, it´s between the Focal KRX 3 165 and K3 165.

You can add 1 or 2 8´s per door to a 3-way system My link.

Have a set 6.5 2 way comp Dynaudios since 1996 still in good working condition, and no problem to get replacementspeakers.

And a real own highend-sound, you can still buy those 6.5 2 way components since 20 years.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I managed to add a few more mids and tweets, should be a little louder next year. Which means the cops will show up faster at shows and shut me down...

damn i was considering adding another component set to my set-up but i think im going back to Pro Audio again after seeing that video Kranny posted..I used to have 3 sets of Eminence 6.5's in my car and they were loud as shit!

I thought it was illegal to run anything but PA stuff in FL :lol:

Archived