PaulO2288 Posted July 22, 2008 Report Posted July 22, 2008 I just got to prestige mode, Had the game for 2 weeks now. Its cool I guess. I hate the M16 though
ChevyBoy Posted July 22, 2008 Author Report Posted July 22, 2008 I just got to prestige mode, Had the game for 2 weeks now. Its cool I guess. I hate the M16 thoughuse the mp5. mp5 makes the m16 look like shit lol. silence the mp5 and yours golden im working on my head shots now since im presitged out haha.......damn g3
PaulO2288 Posted July 22, 2008 Report Posted July 22, 2008 use the mp5. mp5 makes the m16 look like shit lol. silence the mp5 and yours golden im working on my head shots now since im presitged out haha.......damn g3What do you mean by prestiged out? Level 10 Badge? Ive seen one around. I found out Usher and Dave Chappel play this game too
ChevyBoy Posted July 22, 2008 Author Report Posted July 22, 2008 yea i got the gold cross level 55 haha. add me on psn. disdatchevyboy
PaulO2288 Posted July 22, 2008 Report Posted July 22, 2008 yea i got the gold cross level 55 haha. add me on psn. disdatchevyboyDamn man you crazy. Its under my brothers username. Its crazye03. Ill add you
PaulO2288 Posted July 22, 2008 Report Posted July 22, 2008 You have to be ranked one of the top right? I mean how many other people have done it already and that fast? I saw it once and it might have acutally been you. Thats just crazy man. How do you usally play? Sniper? Assault Rifles, Machine Guns etc.
ChevyBoy Posted July 22, 2008 Author Report Posted July 22, 2008 depends on the game we play. it took me 14 days to get it and there were PLENTY of people ahead of me that had it. im ranked pretty good though.
PaulO2288 Posted July 22, 2008 Report Posted July 22, 2008 depends on the game we play. it took me 14 days to get it and there were PLENTY of people ahead of me that had it. im ranked pretty good though.I only play Mercenday Team DeathMatch due to the fact I havent tried anythign else. I really like the team deathmatch though, What are you usually playing? Yeah your obviously ranked extremely high.
ChevyBoy Posted July 22, 2008 Author Report Posted July 22, 2008 team deathmatch for now since im just trying to get head shots. i have all the challenges completed for the operations.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.