4-15's Honda Civic Nov SOTM build

You might want to think about getting some alternators from SMD if you play to drive it not sure if you plan on a battery bank with a battery charger, but stock alternator on most honda's is only 85 amps roughly.. Just saying its Ohms Law.

Really? Where can I get these "smd alternators"? You fail at trying to sound smart.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

You might want to think about getting some alternators from SMD if you play to drive it not sure if you plan on a battery bank with a battery charger, but stock alternator on most honda's is only 85 amps roughly.. Just saying its Ohms Law.

Really? Where can I get these "smd alternators"? You fail at trying to sound smart.

My bad smart guy but its posted all over SMD forum link call Mechman that says high output alternator, I got more then fail to be smart MR OHM Law!

Yup, that's Mechman alts. Not SMD alts. <_<

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived