4-15's Honda Civic Nov SOTM build

I didn't take the time to check the name, I do take the time to do the job right the first time, I know just one 2500.1 on a stock alternator is not right, But hey its your wire fire not mine!

Yeah I would think so too, but if he's only dropping to 13.7v it seems fine.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Why talk trash to a vet learn how to do a load test!

I'm not trash talking. Chill out with your posts. Posting random quotes and doubles.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

haha I hope Deeje gets in here and sees you calling him a smart ass. ha its gonna be epic.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Really I'm a smartass? Because I know how to read lol. I wanna see some pictures of your builds Mister vet. Also you can't buy mechman from smd. So wrong again there. Maybe if you quit double posting youd have time to read up.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

I gotta be honest bro, i have never heard of "Firland" before.......very nice system man, you did a great job!! good luck on SOTM! :drinks:

P.S. I just tossed you up on facebook - 33,000 contacts strong (3 pages). :peepwall:

Wow Thanks Steve thats awesome!! Yeah Firland Audio is a brand out here in the Philippines by a friend of a friend, Atomic Loudspeakers out of Cali just made the new Firland MH series. not bad subs, Monster amps, decent clean power. I need to have it TL but still working on that hehe. I am planing to pull the back seat in a couple days and rebuild the enclosure. I sent you a email through Yahoo Steve asking you a question, pls check it out when you can. Thanks for the props! :drinks:

Audio Element Designs "A new level of Sound"

Archived